Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday: Thai Peanut Butter Noddles with Chicken

Pin It Now! It's been a crazy weekend!  Had some family in town and we hit up the beach on Saturday and spent all day yesterday at Knott's Berry Farm.  Everyone had such a great time, especially my husband!  My grown man acting like a little kid.  There wasn't a ride he didn't want to go on.  Nice to see him so carefree and happy (the man works hard).  So, seeing how I didn't get to sit around and plan a menu over the weekend, I quickly threw something together while the girls ate breakfast this morning and we headed out to the store.  I rummaged through my freezer to get ideas and this week is sort of a hodgepodge of recipes.
That being said, I can't wait for dinner tonight.  This is one of my top five fave dishes to make.  Love it.  To the point that I actually just eat the sauce by itself.  Trader Joe's used to sell rice noodles, but, to my heartbreak, they stopped.  I've found them at specialty stores and some grocery stores may carry them.  If you can't find any, you can easily sub fettuccine noddles.  Don't skip the sirracha, it makes the sauce.  If you aren't a huge spicey person, just add a little at a time...you at least want a little of the flavor in there.  ;)


Peanut Butter Noodles with Chicken 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...