Monday, August 22, 2011

Thursday: Baked Teriyaki Chicken & Pineapple Honey Slaw

Pin It Now! I just can't seem to get enough of the sauce that comes with this dish.  Yes, it's high in sugar, but I really don't care.  It's just that good.  I made this for some of my family while I was in Ohio and they raved about it.  My mom hasn't had the chance to try it yet so I figured I would cook some up for her.  (it didn't hurt that the thighs were on sale for $.99/lb)  Nice.
The slaw that I make with this is also really wonderful and nowhere near as sweet as you would think.  Last time I made it, we spiked it with some siracha for a killer kick.  I wanted to buy fresh pineapple to go with it again, but it was just too expensive.
Sticky, sweet, can't stop eating goodness....


Baked Teriyaki Chicken
Hawaiian Pineapple Honey Slaw



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...