Monday, July 25, 2011

Update on My Life

Pin It Now! Hello cooking friends!  Well, my life is about to get REALLY interesting!  A few days ago we officially announced our move to Saudi Arabia.  To my pleasant surprise, we've had an amazing amount of support from our friends.  This was not an easy decision, but my hubby and I truly believe...you get one life...make the most of it.  We spent an obscene amount of time researching, getting on expat forums, emailing people already living there...and now, we feel as though we have friends eagerly awaiting our arrival. 
My husband was offered a job and it was just too good to pass up.  We'll be there for 2 years and do a lot of traveling too!  
Around the beginning of September, I'll be moving to Florence, Italy for two months while I wait for my husband to get paperwork ready for us to join him in Saudi.  Then back to the states to get the family visa processed.  You can be sure I'll be posting some fun dishes from both countries!  
Safe to say, my blog will vary depending on where I'm living at the time.  I may not be able to keep up a weekly menu, but I promise to post recipes!  :)  
You can also follow along with our adventures at the new blog I started and get more info about Saudi and what life is like there.  :)


Looking forward to sharing our magic carpet ride with all of you!  Hang on...it's going to be a wild ride!  :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...