Monday, August 22, 2011

Tuesday: Smokey Chicken Tortilla Soup

Pin It Now! So, I should start off by apologizing for being so spastic with the posts.  The world is spinning so fast, I'm having trouble hanging on.  My hubby moved to Saudi and I'm trying to get everything done on my end.  NOT fun.  Since we rent our home, almost everything has to be packed up for storage.  (minus the small amount we get to ship to Saudi)  
But, I'm very lucky.  My mom arrives today.  I'm so happy to have someone help me!!  And, of course, mom will be brutal about what should stay and what should go.  Another bonus is that I get to cook for her!  :)  For her first night, I'm going to treat her to this delicious soup.  I started off making it pretty much the way I found it on AllRecipes, but I've turned it into something of my own.  
I love this soup.  Love the flavors.  Love that I'm making it for my mom.  :)


Smokey Chicken Tortilla Soup



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks super Staci... Bet Lily and Mom loved it! Christa

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...