Monday, July 25, 2011

Lazy Leftover Monday

Pin It Now! Okay, I swore I would never post that we were eating leftovers for dinner.  (and we hardly ever do) But, with my in-laws in town over the weekend and the mass cooking we did, I just couldn't reason spending money to make another dinner for tonight...not with a fridge chock full of delicious food.  
So, we're going to raid the fridge tonight and indulge on all the goodies we made over the weekend. 
However, I'm not going to leave you empty handed, just in case you need a last minute idea for dinner tonight.  This is still one of my fave quick and easy dishes to make.  I don't care for boxed beef and mac, and I was leery about this the first time I made it.  However, the flavors just meld so well together for a whole different taste to beef and mac.  Super easy to make and can be ready in no time!  


Tex-Mex Beef and Mac


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...