Monday, June 6, 2011

Wednesday: Seaworld!!! (Wasabi and Panko-Crusted Pork)

Pin It Now! Okay, no, that's not a meal.  I promised I would never leave you without a dish for each night if I could help it.  However; we are taking advantage of our Seaworld passes and spending the day there.  But, I won't leave you totally empty handed.  Here is one of my fave recipes...made it before and will make it again (and again).  I'm amazed every time at the flavors of this dish.  And keep in mind, it's not spicy...at all.  Don't be afraid of the wasabi!  It's a great budget dish if you can find pork on sale.


So happy cooking to you and I'll be thinking of you as we watch Shamu soar through the air...(okay, I really hope I'm not thinking of my blog.  LOL)


Wasabi and Panko-Crusted Pork with Gingered Soy Sauce 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...