Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's for lunch?

Pin It Now! So when I first started this blog, I posted a tidbit about these awesome lunch boxes I got for my girls.... this is what they are having for lunch today:



Now, no, I'm not normally this "themed" with their lunches.  Sometimes its whatever I can find in the cabinets.  The best part about these lunch boxes is that it makes me more creative in what I give them (they also have lids for two of the four containers)  I ordered the one that comes with a carrying bag.  You can check them out here at http://www.laptoplunches.com/index.php
The website also has all kinds of ideas for what to pack for lunch, including recipes.  My girls are lucky enough to go to a school where they will (secretly) heat up food.  So I get way more freedom in packing their lunch than kids at a public school.  However, soon, I'll have to get more creative!  

I ordered mine from Amazon to get free shipping.  These also make great lunch boxes for grownups too.  :)  BPA free as well.  Happy lunching!  :D    

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...