Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This week's Kitchen Technique - Knife Skills

Pin It Now! Jamie on knife skills, 30-Minute Meals

We've all seen those chefs on TV chopping away...barely looking at what they are doing.  I know I've tried, and ended up with bits of fingers mixed in with my veggies.  Ugh.  I really think it's important to have good knife skills...not only to save our precious fingers, but to also save time in the kitchen.  What I like about this video is that it shows some simple ways to start cutting...safely.  And of course you realize it's going to take a lot of time and practice.  However; with that practice will come the skill.  So watch, practice (practice some more) and start to wow your guests!  Happy cooking!  (and cutting!)  :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...